We will punch each pageant you do and you will receive fees or free entries off of future pageants. We want to recognize the many of you who are loyal contestants and families and attend many pageants, so this is our way of thanking you for your continued business.
As with everything else, certain rules will apply.
- You must present your card at each pageant in order to receive credit. It must have our punch or stamp and initials. Not responsible for lost cards....NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is no expiration date/time limit on the card.
- Cards are per CONTESTANT only and not per family. So if you have multiple contestants, you must have a card for each child.
- This applies to any pageant which Alabama Pageants is affiliated with UNLESS it states no punch card applicable or no free entry (i.e total fundraiser pageants)
- After 3 pageants, you will receive $20 off your next applicable pageant.
- After 7 pageants, you will receive a free entry on your 8th or next applicable pageant.
- The free entries will be limited to the first 4 entered, in one pageant, with forms in hand (NO EXCEPTIONS) for their free pageant. We will try the limit this first year of the cards (through August 2013) to see how it goes and possibly lift for the next year.
- For siblings, it will apply to the full price sibling and half punch for the sibling.
- After your free entry, your cards will be turned in and start over with a new card.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com